is recruiting on behalf of
You are a generalist in information systems and want to work in several projects simultaneously?
With a strong experience in project management, you want to live your next professional challenge in expatriation ?
You want to be part of a meaningful mission within an human size NGO ?
You want to work in close collaboration with local teams ?
This position is definitely for you !
ABOUT POUR UN SOURIRE D’ENFANT
Pour un sourire d’Enfant (PSE)- For a child’s smile is a non political, non-confessional, independant and non-profit organization founded by Christian and Marie-France des Pallières in 1995. Its mission is to help children escape from destitution and lead them to decent, skilled and well-paid jobs.
Six main programs, adapted to the needs of the children, have been developed: food, health, protection, education and schooling, vocational training and support to the families.
The association stands out for the priority given to the answer to the needs of the children as it occurs rather than a desire for constant growth.
The funding of its program mainly relies on private donations and child sponsorship ( covering 70% of the cost of the social missions), completed by corporate patronage.
More than 600 Cambodian staffs ( mainly in Phnom Penh), are managing the different programs in the field, representing 95% of the workforce.6 staffs at the headquarters in France are completing the team. These enables PSE to limit its operational costs at 10% of its global costs.
300 volunteers in different countries are actively working on making the organization known, on fundraising donations and sponsorships.
In 2000, PSE received the French human rights prize by the French Republic completed in 2018 by the awarding of the IEAS label attesting to the quality of governance, financial management and efficiency of action of associations and foundations.
CONTEXT OF THE RECRUITMENT
PSE is pursuing its effort to support the programs with the implementation of information systems for key activities.
After the deployment of a finance and purchase information system, the support provided to the educational upgrading academy to implement distance education and the finalisation of a management tool for beneficiaries, the identified candidate will be in charge of the finalisation of the implementation of an HR information system.
2 others key activities have been identified to pursue the computerization while ensuring the follow-up and the improvement of the information systems already deployed.
- Implementation of a school management system that will benefit 2800 children and youth enrolled in the vocational training center in Pnom-Penh.
- Implementation of a medical management system in order to improve the medical follow-up of beneficaries.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Attached to the general director, the project manager information systems is responsible for an effective implementation of the mission’s information systems
HIERARCHICAL AND FUNCTIONAL LINKS :
- Hierarchical link : is under the direct supervision of Cambodia mission general director. He. She manages a computer project manager.
- Functional link : provides technical support to key users and IT team/In charge of all dealings with service providers.
Driving all phases of pre project/request for proposal, project, go live and hypercare
- Scoping and phasing
- Analysis of business requirements
- Writing request for proposal (RFP)
- Managing all project documentation ( specification, testing scenarios, training materials)
- Selection of the services providers
- Organizing request for proposal ( RFP)
- Participation in design, build and testing
- Contribution to the selection of the solution that fits the best to PSE needs
- Writing process flowcharts
- Run and maintenance phase preparation
- Driving project governance ( steering committees)
- Coordination with system/network administrator team for all technical aspects
- Managing relationship with external IT partners
Human resources management
- Management of the project team
- Supervision of the computer project manager
- Insuring proper integration with existing PSE applications landscape
- Complying with PSE IT security policies
- Delivering all project phases on time
- Delivering all project phases in respect with the budget
Change management/capacity building
- Support to the users at go live and hypercare
- Driving changes and accompany users and surrounding organization
YOUR PROFILE :
Generalist profile in information systems project management with a solid experience in multiple projects management/ multi country project in the private sector (ideally IT engineering company ) willing to live a strong human experience
Social-solidarity based profile with a strong experience in information systems project management willing to live his/her next professional challenge in expatriation
Generalist profile in information systems project management willing to test a professional reconversion in the international solidarity or make a professional break in expatriation
You have a university or engineer degree in computer, telecoms, IT softwares and networks
a mixed university degree in information systems management attached to a core business area ( HR, finances, procurement, medical, education)
You have at least 3 years experience in project management AND
You have a first experience in a multicultural environment ( a strong asset)
- Effectively organised
- Manage priorities
- Understand the specific needs of users
- Define needs
- Document processes and systems
- Approach driven by the project governance
- Call systems/processes into question
- Uphold a planning to internal teams and providers
- Uphold a budget to internal teams and providers
- Ability to coordinate multiple teams
- Support capacity building of a team
- Make recommendations
- Assess risks
- Knowledge of IT global security impacts
- Knowledge of global functioning of data bases
- Good command of pack office
- English fluent ( written and oral)
- French is an asset
- Khmer is an asset
SOFT SKILLS :
- Intercultural awareness
- Provide clear orientation
- Demonstrate goodwill
- Flexible and agile
- Ability to absorb information
- Solution oriented
- Good capacity of self-management
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative relationships
WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Location : Phnom-Penh, Cambodia
- Starting date : End of July 2021
- Lenght of contract : 1 year renewable
- Indemnity : 1500 US$ monthly
- Vacation: 24 days annual
- Others : providing comprehensive coverage for healthcare, assistance/repatriation insurance + 1 round plane ticket once a year to home country
Sounds like your profile? you are interested in the position ?
Send your application (CV + cover letter where you mention how you got to know the job offer) with the reference « PSE/PMSI »
before August, 31th 2021*.