Campaign and Communications Advisor in Ethiopia
Date limite pour postuler : 8 octobre
Postulez ICI !
Location : Assosa, Ethiopia
Start Date : Oct - Dec 2017 (flexible)
Length of Placement : 9 Months
Language Requirements : English
English Reading : Level 5, Writing : Level 5, Speaking : Level 5
Language Scale : http://www.cusointernational.org/languageratingscale
Open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada only
The Volunteer’s Role
To strengthen the capacity of Benishangul-Gumuz Regional Health Bureau’s public relationships as well as the dissemination of the Bureau’s objectives and outcomes and to improve its effectiveness in providing quality health services. Through gap analysis & capacity building, the volunteer will work with the health bureau members and different departments of the bureau and provide support to the health workers (training, mentoring, capacity building activities) to deliver relevant and engaging health services, improving client satisfaction and helping increase the bureau’s service delivery.
As a volunteer, you will :
- Design a campaign and digital communications strategy for the Health Bureau
- Train staff to continue monitoring and promoting program implementation activities through different media
- Provide support regarding the development of communication guides, materials & tools to be used by staff of the Bureau
- Assist in the development of proposals and presentations that communicate the mission and vision of the organization
- Support Bureau staff & health workers (training, mentoring, capacity building activities) in delivering relevant and engaging health services, improving client satisfaction and helping increase the bureau’s service delivery.
Essential Academic Qualifications :
Degree in relevant area (communications, media, Journalism, publishing or marketing, graphic design).
Essential Professional Background :
- At least 3 years experience in communications
- Training and mentoring experience
About Our Partner
Benishangul Gumuz Regional Health Bureau (BSH-RHB)
BSG RHB supports three Zonal health offices, 21 woreda health offices, 2 general hospitals and all public and private health care facilities within Benishangul Gumuz Regional State. Among the staff based in the RHB, 29 of are health professionals (9 MSc holders in public health fields).